Senior Marketing Specialist - Clinical IT Business Center #65514
- Company Name:
- Beckman Coulter
- Position Type:
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Instruments for life science research are used by scientists as they study complex biological problems including the causes of disease, identify new therapies, and test new drugs. Our customers include hospitals, physicians´ offices, diagnostic reference laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions. In fact, Beckman Coulter has more than 200,000 clinical and research instrument systems operating in laboratories around the world.
Essential Behaviors and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Qualifications and Experience
- Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan for product lines in a specific market area within a business unit.
- Provides market research to determine primary product positioning, pricing strategies, product commercialization and launch strategies, product obsolescence planning; performs analysis to ensure products are leveraged based on opportunity; initiates and analyzes market research; monitors competitive activities and customers´ needs.
We’re Better Together
- MS in Biochemical Engineering, Bioscience or closely related or Marketing 2 years of experience in a scientific environment, engineering arena or marketing of biomedical devices OR BS in Biochemical Engineering, Bioscience or closely related or Marketing 5 years of progressive experience in a scientific environment, engineering arena or marketing of biomedical devices.
- Familiarity of the clinical IVD global market is preferred, with specific experience with clinical laboratory information systems and/or hospital information systems.
- Strong written and communication skills, and attention to detail are required.
- Clinical IT product marketing experience, knowledge or experience in hospital laboratories are a plus.
- Specific skills required: Marketing technical products. development
“We’re Better Together” –collaboration across all business centers and functions-fundamental to our success. You’ll join an established, profitable and highly successful global leader that has proven itself capable of evolving to meet the needs of the marketplace and maintaining a healthy growth rate throughout.
High impact & visibility- you’ll direct and control the sales, service and/or marketing organizations for a significant segment of the company´s commercial operations.
Career Development-advancement opportunities and diverse career paths are trademarks of the Beckman Coulter experience, and as you master your accountabilities, you’ll be ideally positioned to evolve along multiple career paths.
Excellent benefits-in addition to a very competitive salary and bonus opportunity, we offer a robust benefits package that includes low cost health insurance coverage for you and your family; matching 401(k) as well as a retirement account plan; stock purchase options; paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.