Technosofthas an opening for a Business Analyst for our direct client located in Raleigh, NC. If you are interested in being considered for this position after reviewing the primary skills and experience required for this opening, please contact me via email with a current word formatted copy of your resume, current work status, contact number, availability andcompensation expectations Please feel free to share this position and my contact information with any colleagues you feel might be interested as well.
Please respond/contact [click on "Apply Online" button] for consideration
6 MONTH CONTRACTTO HIRE
We are seeking top Business Analysis candidates. The Business Analyst will be working on initiatives that assist in the implementation and management of a Lifecycle Safety Platform. Candidate should have in depth experience completing business/functional requirements with experience of Use Cases and Agile methodologies being highly desirable. Must be a strategic thinker, results driven, detailed orientated and capable/comfortable of assuming responsibility for analysis assignments in order to work with minimal supervision.
This candidate should have experience working with formal development methodologies, be knowledgeable of various business analysis techniques and have experience maintaining requirements following a formal change control process. Will work closely with stakeholders to develop Use Cases and write Business and Functional Specifications through use of formal development methodologies. Candidate also will work closely with the BA lead to facilitate progress of assigned project work. Must have an understanding of current requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification, and the ability to apply them in practice.
Will guide users in identifying business requirements by using various business analysis elicitation/analysis techniques to determine the needs of the business. Will effectively lead group discussions, eliciting requirements from geographically dispersed stakeholders and communicating both technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences. Will analyze the abilities of tools and technologies, compare with the need of the business, then recommend potential solutions to stakeholders Including new, improved processes for increased effectiveness and efficiency. Will collaborate with developers to ensure adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications. May assist with prototyping/mock ups - ( Irise experience advantageous).
Will be expected to coach/mentor junior staff, provide technical leadership and develop training and support programs for global technology and process implementations as needed. Will develop training and support programs for global technology and process implementations, as needed. Candidate will be expected to maintain knowledge in IT and Drug Safety.
To be successful, candidate should have the following skills:
- strong technical and business writing skills
- strong knowledge of technical and grammatical editing
- strong knowledge of Use Case and User Story development
- strong knowledge of best practices for user interface design
- an understanding of graphical design and prototyping tools
- strong communication
, organizational, prioritization and leadership skills
- detailed orientation with strong analytical aptitude
- an understanding of Business Process modeling.
- A Bachelor's degree, and have a minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience (eliciting, analyzing, documenting and managing requirements for IT systems)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in utilizing formal development methodologies
- A minimum of three years experience with various business analysis elicitation/analysis techniques
- A minimum of three years experience in writing Business and Functional Specifications
- A minimum of two years of Pharma experience
- A minimum of two years experience in a drug safety and pharmacovigilance software platform such as Argus, ArisG, or similar
- A minimum of two years experience in Workshop facilitation experience
- Must be able to travel up to 15%
Additional Recommended Attributes:
- Experience with a requirements management Tool (Top Team experience advantageous)
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: Marketing, Advertising -and-amp; Business Dev., Keywords: Business Analyst